my wishlistFlickrInstagramTumblrEtsyDeviantArtElfwoodTwitterLastFM

Saturday, 13 November 2010

I went out to inspect for any damage this morning, after the ridiculous gale last night, and there was a single dazed sheep standing around. I really wanted to go beachcombing this weekend, but the dog I'm looking after has injured her back leg, so I think I'll have to take her to the vet tomorrow. Sigh. I wouldn't mind, but it was her own fault for jumping around barking at buses driving past! She must've sprained it.

Had quite a good thrift store spree today though! Got a fur coat (not to wear - I don't know what I'll do with it really! It just seemed a shame not to buy it), a polaroid camera (no idea if it works) and some cute mini lantern decorations. Yay!

after the gale

thrifted fur coat

thrifted polaroid camera

thrifted decorations



0 comments:

Post a Comment