my wishlistFlickrInstagramTumblrEtsyDeviantArtElfwoodTwitterLastFM

Sunday, 6 March 2011

Charm bracelets for sale in my Etsy shop!

Charm bracelets for sale now in my Etsy shop! (If you don't have an Etsy account, you can buy from me directly, just let me know.) Click the photos to go to the individual item page, or go here to have a browse of the whole shop!

I am also in the sketching stages of a few new paintings, some of which I might post a sneak peek at some point! ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! So fun and jingly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chamilia's Jewelries are easy to assemble the necklaces and bracelets, as all the information is provided on the Chamilia jewelry website. The necklaces are mostly made with sterling silver wide range of styles and designs. Each Chamilia designs are result of true work of art.

    ReplyDelete