my wishlistFlickrInstagramTumblrEtsyDeviantArtElfwoodTwitterLastFM

Saturday, 5 March 2011

So.. the house went on the market on Thursday. Already there are about 15 confirmed viewings, and I don't know where I'm going to live. And more to the point, there won't be anywhere secure for Khan. She might have to go in a cattery for a while. I really don't want to have to do that. I have to get a move on a find a flat... The estate agent said once the sale has been agreed, it'll take about 12 weeks to sort. I can't finish the boat in anything like that time! Well, I would been a bit further along by now if I didn't have to deal with so many incompetent people along the way, all of whom played a vital part in actually getting the boat up here. Sigh.

I just want to be a photographer/mobile dog groomer/rogue taxidermist and be left in peace. The occasional gentleman caller wouldn't go amiss, mind.




Khan



2 comments:

  1. I never thought pictures of chickens could be so beautiful! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @BunnyKissd Hehe, thank you! They were such friendly chickens, running over to me when I knelt down to take their photo! ^_^

    ReplyDelete